Ware Malcomb has an exciting opportunity for a Construction Site Supervisor in our Mexico City office!
The Site Supervisor is responsible for the schedule, quality and safety during the construction of the project (on site). You will assist the Job Captain/Site Supervisor Manager in the management of control documents, client contact, reports, and weekly meetings.
- Responsible for the supervision of the project from start to finish.
- Review the bid packages and communication during the bidding process to familiarize with contractual agreements during this stage.
- Review contractor construction documents, prepare daily and weekly reports, lead weekly construction meetings, review contractor submittals and shop drawings, track the construction schedule and review contractor payments.
- Manage the contractor on all architectural and engineering scopes of the project.
- Daily inspections shall focus on time, cost, quality, codes, and safety, in line with the engineering and submittals approved during the construction process.
- Coordinate with the contractor the delivery of the closing documents such as as-built drawings, warranties, etc.
- 5+ years of experience within the field of industrial construction site supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field preferred
- Knowledge of local and international construction codes.
- Strong computer and written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Experience in the use of Procore, Newforma, AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Teams experience is preferred.
- The ability to speak in English and Spanish (Public speaking) in front of small to large groups of people is preferred.
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base. Our portfolio includes office, industrial, build-to-suit, manufacturing, retail, restaurant, hospitality, auto and renovations.
Ware Malcomb provides the best of both worlds; a small office supportive and nurturing work environment coupled with the resources, amenities, and opportunities afforded by a large International Design firm.
Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package along with an excellent opportunity for professional growth.